Article 4 Conditions of use
- It is the User’s responsibility to download and install the App on the Mobile Terminal.
- The App can be downloaded and installed only on the said Mobile Terminal.
- The App does not guarantee that it will be compatible with all Mobile Terminals. Please refer to the dedicated site (https://where123.jp/solutions/office/exoffice/) for the compatible Mobile Terminal models.
- The App can be used only by the User who have agreed in advance to the purpose of the use announced by the Company.
Article 5 Account management
- The User shall manage the information registered at the time of use (hereinafter referred to as the “Registered Information”), including e-mail address, ID, password, and other required information, under the responsibility of the User. The User shall not allow a third party to use the Registered Information, or lend, transfer, change of name, buy, sell, or otherwise.
- If the service is used according to the Registered Information, WHERE can treat it as the one used by the person who registered for the use and will not be responsible for the result from the use.
Article 6 Handling of personal information and other related information
- GPS (Global Positioning System) information is not included in the location information of the User acquired by the App. The location is limited to the range specified in the EXOffice Service Agreement separately established between WHERE and the Company.
Article 7 Prohibited acts
- When using the Service, WHERE prohibits the following acts from the User. If WHERE finds that the User has violated the prohibited items, WHERE can suspend the use, cancel the contract, or take other measures that is deemed necessary. In that case, WHERE will not take any responsibility to the User.
(1) The act of using, creating, distributing, selling, or otherwise of the external tools that affect the Service.
(2) The act of manipulating or changing the parameter data of the Service.
(3) Acts that interfere with the functions of the App.
(4) Acts that destroy the security device or security code built into the App.
(5) Disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer the App, and analyze the source code, structure, ideas, or otherwise of the App.
(6) Acts of copying, transmitting, transferring, lending, translating, adapting, modifying, combining with other software, or otherwise of the App.
(7) Other acts that infringe the rights, regarding the App, of the provider of the App.
(8) The act of illegally collecting, disclosing, or providing personal information, personal data, usage history information, or otherwise of others.
(9) Acts that encourage a third party to perform any of the above acts.
(11) The act of removing or changing the notice of copyrights and other rights attached to the App.
(12) Other acts that WHERE deems inappropriate.
Article 8 DISCLAIMER
- WHERE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE USE OF THE SERVICE.
- IF THE USER CAUSES DAMAGE TO A THIRD PARTY BY USING THE SERVICE, THE USER SHALL COMPENSATE FOR THIS AT ONE’S OWN EXPENSE AND RESPONSIBILITY.
- WHERE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DATA CORRUPTION CAUSED BY THE SERVICE DUE TO SOME EXTERNAL FACTOR.
Article 9 Governing law, court of jurisdiction
- For discussions, proceedings, and all other disputes between WHERE and the User, the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive consensus court of jurisdiction, depending on the amount of the complaint.
Revision date: December 21, 2020